Apply now to the
ESCEO-IOF YOUNG INVESTIGATOR AWARDS
The ESCEO-IOF Young Investigator Awards are given to young investigators for their contributions in the field of bone and mineral research.
Value of the Award
- Twenty awards of 1000€ each will be distributed at the WCO-IOF-ESCEO Annual Meeting.
- To be born after January 1, 1979
- To be co-author of at least two abstracts submitted to the WCO-IOF-ESCEO 2020 Congress
- To be scanned by the hostesses on Saturday afternoon at the registration area
- The application should be completed no later than February 28, 2020
- Abstracts can be submitted until October 1, 2019 to January 27, 2020 on abstracts.wco-iof-esceo.org.
- Application will not be validated if a copy of the two (or more) submitted abstract and a copy of the passport/ID Card are not provided.
- Recipients will be selected based on their abstracts by the ESCEO Scientific Advisory Board during the last week of February 2020 and notice will be provided no later than March 15, 2020.
- Applicants who will not be selected for one of the scholarships will receive a free registration to attend the WCO-IOF-ESCEO 2021 in London.
Thank you very much for your active participation and look forward to welcoming you in Barcelona